on 21 December 2011
I am going through this day by day, as one is intended to do, and finding it a real blessing. Challenging sometimes, encouraging mostly, and always biblical!
on 10 January 2013
This book has helped to move my Christian life forward ... the daily readings are so thought provoking ... good meat rather than milk!
on 16 January 2012
I'm not always a great fan of daily readings, sometimes they seem very trivial and serve to distract me from my daily Bible reading. But this one I'll make an exception for. The readings vary in length, but are never long, and always with a verse of scripture to begin. I find they draw me deeper into God's presence, and complement my Bible reading very well.