on 19 June 2017
Item was delivered promptly. I did have a couple of issues playing a couple of discs, but upon playing them again all seems ok now. For the price it's been worth the purchase.
on 6 May 2017
The box set arrived in a decent time limit, would have preferred it quicker but that's a risk you take! I'm on disk 3 so far, love the series but am not impressed with music magpie, who I bought it from, disk three keeps jumping and missing bits out and on closer inspection, the disk is slightly damaged, music magpie 'claim' they check all stock but they obviously don't, not very impressed!! But a great series, love 90210!
on 24 April 2017
omg lov it
on 15 August 2017
Great show
on 11 October 2013
I really like 90210 and it had been a while since I'd watched them all. Once the 4th series had ended I decided to buy all the boxsets, used, and watch them all again, along with my flatmate who had never seen them. It is, by far, my favourite programme EVER!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 August 2009
The Wilson family has moved from Kansas to Beverly Hills. Father Harry (Rob Estes) has taken the job of principal at West Beverly High. His wife Debbie (Lori Loughlin) is a photographer. And his kids are now students at his high school. Annie (Shenae Grimes) is thrilled about the transition since she wants to be an actress. Dixon (Tristan Wilds) is a little less excited, mainly because he doesn't want to deal with explaining the obvious adoption all over again.

The kids quickly make new friends. There's fellow actress Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes), popular girl Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord), jock Ethan (Dustin Milligan), quiet Navid (Michael Steger), and semi-Goth Silver (Jessica Stroup). Together these friends will face questions of sex, drugs, pregnancy, and interpersonal trials. Will they still be speaking tomorrow?

This season was very uneven. Some of that was due to actors and writers finding the characters and feel of the show. I was actually hooked quite quickly, partially thanks to the appearances of original series cast members Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty. In fact, Kelley's storyline is the main reason I tune in week after week. See, as the story progressed, it became obvious the story was the most important thing. Stuff that could have unfolded over several episodes was crammed into one. Character still takes a back seat to story. Part way through the season, it really lost its way. But it did recover for the final few episodes, leading up to the best two hours of the series so far in the final episodes of the 24 episode season.

Be aware this show is very modern in its topics. It is attempting to push the envelope even more than the original show did. The show is designed for older teens and adults.

I must admit I will be tuning in when season two debuts, if only to find out how they resolve the cliffhanger. I hope it does improve the storytelling and characters, however, or I may tire of it quickly.
on 30 December 2009
I brought this as a present for my teenage daughter for christmas and she absolutely loved it...in her words "The best present out of all her others" which included posters of Robert pattison, cds and Twilight gifts... (so it must have been good).

She shut herself in her room and watched every episode back to back hugging a cushion "all dreamy eyed"

Not only did she think it was her best present... I did as well...

So for all you parents out there looking for that ultimate present to buy for your teenager...this is it!!!
on 18 December 2010
I think the first season of 90210 is really good. We get well introduced to the new crew of friends, and I really like that there are some of them we already know, like Kelly and Silver (Erin). Some of the drama like, stealing other girls boyfriends, is drama you can relate to in some way. I really like it, and it made me wanna see the second season.
on 10 October 2013
This Beverly Hills 90210 spin-off kicks off 8 years after the original show ended. It revolves around Kelly and David's little sister Erin Silver and her friends as they go to High School. The show is a must see for any original Beverly Hills fan as fan favorite Brenda Walsh returns for a couple of episodes. You also find out what happened to Kelly as she has a recurring role this season and is in most of the episodes. :)

Other original characters that also make an appearance is Donna and Nat. There is a scene with Kelly, Brenda and Donna that's pure nostalgia. :)

The new group kids are also surprisingly likable. The characters have depth and they will grow on you. So yes I can recommend you to return to West Beverly High!
on 3 October 2011
90210 is a brilliant way to end a long and busy day. It is about a group of (very rich and very beautiful) teens living in beverley hills in America and is about all of their 'antics'. everything is covered from drug addiction to teen pregnancy and all of the flings inbetween. I have to say that I LOVE IT!!!!!to me this series (and all other series) of 90210 is my guilty pleasure and it should be yours too!!!!!