Customer reviews

on 19 December 2016
Fantastic game
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 July 2012
Some of the French twelve to fourteen year olds I help with their English consider themselves nothing but nuts, which I keep trying to deny . I entertained them with this game, which I had never used before, on the very last day of the academic year.Game Day I will dub it.Two of them turned up around the large table gradually followed by 6 more, all coming up one by one. Obviouly to me, the rules had to be adapted, but it was such fun and, I hope, effort rewarding.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 May 2014
A great game in its own right, but very easy to adapt for educational use. I make up additional subject cards, for example the vocabulary list and definitions from the (Scottish) National 4 Maths course. I use these alongside the BLURT cards to combine the general knowledge cards and subject specific cards. Interestingly, the kids pick up the Math definitions very quickly in this game format. They don't even realise they are learning! I have the ORIGINAL Blurt cards ards - one definition per card - but it works equall well alongside the new card set.