on 7 October 2016
When I was young, blotting paper was ALWAYS pink. It was also a bit flimsy - not thin, just not very stiff. It also felt like porous paper. This on the other hand is white, quite stiff - almost board-like and has a sheen like any other writing paper. I bought this along with Leathercraft Commercial Blotter Half Demy W445xD285mm Black Ref 2159KB1. Now either this paper is over-size or the blotter is under because I had to trim the paper to fit.
on 6 December 2015
Try buying this from a retail outlet. After a day of trying, and encountering a goodly number of "challenged" staff, products of our "wonderful education system", none of whom were prepared to admit they didn't know what is was I was asking for, I was just about ready to slit my wrists. Sanity was restored when I found it here.
on 23 April 2015
It's actually exactly the same size as the blotter pad so has to be trimmed to tuck in under the corners. Or maybe I just don't understand blotting paper sizing and ordered the wrong one! It is blotting paper though, and it blots well.
on 16 September 2013
This piece of kit enhances any desk and is extremely well made. You may have to cut the corners of your blotting paper to get it to fit in the end holders but nevertheless, it's ideal for those who still write real letters and use fountain pens.
One person found this helpful
on 28 June 2017
Great product, did what was expected
on 6 August 2016
Fits my desk board fine, you just have to cut the corners off! Did arrive well over packaged for the item
on 29 November 2016
Good value. Correct size. No aggravating having to trim this product.
on 29 June 2017
Basic blotting paper
on 7 November 2013
For all you water-colour artists out there, blotting- paper is an essential tool. This paper is good quality and a good size. Recommended. AF
3 people found this helpful
on 12 December 2015
Were I to use real ink I'm sure this absorbs blots brilliantly. I don't, but it looks good on my desk and fits my blotter perfectly.