Customer reviews

on 1 June 2013
My 10 month old loves this! He loves to chew on the knobs and pass the toy back and forth.. entertains him for ages!
on 19 April 2011
These are so great and make excellent gifts. Their interest lasts for ages all the way from babyhood into toddlerhood and they are durable enough to stand up to that length of time. I've gifted one to all my new Mum friends and definitely recommend them.
on 5 April 2013
This is the first time I've bought a natural wood coloured Skwish. I think probably if I'm honest the brightly painted coloured ones may appeal more to a child, but I like the natural wood.
on 11 May 2015
I love this toy, it's a lovely sound; however, my two children never got a lick of fun out of it.
on 30 April 2016
I love this but my children don't not sure why
Good fun and helps with the sleepless nights
on 6 November 2016
Top seller, quality item, would highly recommend
on 1 February 2015