Customer reviews

on 13 May 2017
on 9 July 2012
I have a standing desk at work, which suits me much better than sitting down, but standing on a concrete floor with just a thin carpet covering is very tiring on the legs and ankles. This anti-fatigue mat has eased this discomfort and made a success of my new workstation arrangement. Delivery was quick and the item exactly as described. The only thing I would like is a choice of colours: since I work in an office and not in a factory, black makes it look rather agricultural. Nevertheless, the product is as described and performs well in the function for which it was purchased.
22 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2013
This is a great mat in that it really helps working standing up at a sit/stand desk more comfortable both for feet and for knees. The big downside is that it reeks of a chemical smell so offensive that my colleagues have refused to let me use the mat in the office. And I have tried lots of tricks to rid it of smell: I have been keeping it hanging outdoors for two weeks straight as well as having it lying overnight in the bathtub in detergent-containing water - no help. So, while it is serves the purpose, it still is useless... I've had to return it. Really a pity as work standing up is great for health and posture but has the downside of hurting feet.
on 29 November 2013
As a DJ this is excellent for someone on their feet for 4 or 5 hours at a time. No more hard standing as this goes with me everytime.
on 8 July 2015
In my job I stand for long periods of time with the result that my knees are damaged. Since buying this mat it is so much more comfortable than standing on concrete and has made a real difference. As my job is messy it is also easy to clean as I can just brush over the top of it. As it is on concrete it does tend to slide across the floor after a while but this is not a problem for me.
on 27 May 2014
Bought a couple of these after discovering them on another stand at an exhibition. If you're wearing smart, and not quite so comfortable, shoes these can save you after standing for a number of hours. They work even better if you take your shoes off. Highly recommended if you're standing for hours on end. Perfect at trade shows or, I'd imagine, if you're working at a till.
on 2 June 2014
I purchased this for a standing desk and though I am still using it months it has needed adjusting. Your feet start to hurt after a couple of hours if socks of barefoot. So you will need a rug.
Also these little black bits come off the matt which can be messy.
on 22 February 2013
Excellent buy,,, no more sore feet or legs,,, would highly recommend for factory workers who are in same spot constantly
on 15 December 2016
Really handy, protects the deck floor, provides grip, and is easier on knees/joints.
on 29 July 2016
Just as we had expected, as we have now ordered these mats on several occasions,