on 23 February 2015
After reading many of the reviews for this case, I took a bit of a chance it would fit my camera. It does. Perfectly.
I use a Canon 1100D with a 18-200mm zoom. There's no wasted space - it's snug - but that's what I wanted. I didn't want it to 'rattle around' in there. There is still room for a spare battery and polarizing filter in the zipped pocket on the inside of the the lid. It appears well built and padded and should be very durable.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for my Nikon D3100 - its good build quality but be careful for its size as it will only fit body and kit lens - if you have anything bigger then 18-55mm lens it will be very tight or it just won't fit. Also it has a pocket on the front to put spare battery or cables but its not a ZIP-UP which is annoying. The Zip-up compartment is on the back hence anything large in it will brush against your body and is annoying when carrying it around...
on 22 July 2014
I am writing this review after 2 years of purchase.. reason being this case has been through a rough use and still it is durable as it was the first day. Its compact for my Nikon D3100...there is a slot for keeping the battery, memory cards..etc...Its worth the money..
on 9 July 2014
If, like us, you have just purchsed a Nikon Coolpix S9700 compact digital camera and thought you would buy this to carry it around in, then don't. It's enormous and totally unsuitable. The clue is in the word 'compact' - you could fit your lunch in this case.
on 7 November 2013
A very good and easy to access My Nikon DS3200 with standard 55mm lens. No good for
300mm lens as the top won't close. But Hay Ho The protection and ease of access it gives with standard lens out does the Downside.
on 12 June 2013
The item is a present so I personally haven't used it, however it arrived before the estimated delivery date. It looks exactly as described and I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on 16 April 2013
A good quality small simple bag, light weight, with quick release and zip lid, just big enough for my Panasonic FZ200 and TZ7. The pocket can take some spare cards and a battery.
on 25 February 2013
A very good product for my SLR camera and a good size to carry and looks the part too. not ideal if you have extra lenses though but like what it says on the tin... zip n go .
on 24 May 2013
Strap ripped, otherwise would have given it 5 stars.

Seems sturdy enough otherwise, and gives lots of protection to the camera. Nice and small too.
on 25 July 2013
Bought this for my hubby as he had just purchased a Nikon D3100. Camera fits nice and snug and protects it well. Very light weight too. Really pleased.