on 11 July 2017
This was my first time trying this. First time trying any stick foundation, and I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised. It has perfect coverage for my preference. It blends like a dream and it looks flawless for the whole day. I liked it that much, that I bought another as a backup just a week or so after getting my first one. I don't want to run out! The shade I chose matches my skin perfectly. To top it off, it was delivered very quickly too so it's a win win for me.
5 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2018
I have used this product for years, you'll find another review on this when I last bought it in nouveau beige no 13 which is the colour I used for a long time. I decided to try no 12 true beige as it looked just slightly lighter and it has been great for me. The 13 has a bit more of a pink undertone and the 12 less pink more beige/yellow tone on me which I think I prefer now. This is the easiest makeup to put on that I have ever used and blends very well but I get dry patches from time to time and it doesn't go on great over dry skin it can highlight things like dryness and very large pores. If you have oily skin probably best to buy something else or invest in a good oil controlling moisturiser as won't set well on oily skin and will become very shiny and rub off easily. If your good at keeping oily patches matt with creams or makeup powders then you should be ok. When applied on skin that's not oily or dry etc. it looks fantastic, has a really nice finish that people often comment on and ask what makeup I'm using. You can dot/draw it on, use your fingers or a sponge - I've come to prefer to put it directly onto the sponge and apply to the face that way.
One person found this helpful
on 17 September 2017
I used to wear panstick back in the 60's and 70's and thanks to Joanna Lumley mentioning, in a recent article I read, that she still used it, I thought I'd give it a go again. These days I have to really watch what I use cosmetic wise as my skin is prone to allergies. I put it on over a light moisturiser base, as my skin is too dry otherwise, and it goes on flawlessly. It eliminates all the red patches on my face and looks really natural. It does not cause me any problems with my allergic prone skin. I don't use powder with it and it does not over-shine. The colour I chose (from a recommendation from someone in these reviews) True Beige, is a lovely shade which does not look as if you are covered in gunk like some foundations I have tried. If you want the lightest shade I would use this, as it has no pink in it either, which would be useless for me. For the price give it a go. I do think the name Pan Stick will put some people off but I'm so glad they are still making it !!
One person found this helpful
on 4 April 2018
I have really really bad dark circles and this is the only foundation that I use as a concealer for full coverage and it works. I get a cool copper and I am tanned. These foundations do have an orange tint BUT I always put a very light concealer underneath to blend undertones. I highly recommend this item
2 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2016
Love this pan stick. Really great coverage and easy to apply whether straight onto your skin or with a brush and just pop into your bag if you need it later. Doesn't cake up or look/feel to heavy, just enough coverage to give you a beautiful clear complexion and works great with a bit of powder on top to finish off. Been using this for a long time and will continue too as it's great value and lasts ages.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 June 2016
This has really good coverage, it is a little drying but I find that, on well moisturised skin, it is absolutely perfect. I tend to use a foundation in the morning and apply this through the day if I need to. It is especially good for under the eyes if you have dark circles and I find that it covers blemishes well.

The colour is perfect for my very pale skin and I would be very likely to purchase again in the future.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 March 2017
I love this foundation. It has a lovely colour it blends well, is just the right thickness and is long lasting. Job done ✅
4 people found this helpful
on 17 May 2018
Does exactly what it says on the tin, even smooth coating which provides a really good base for the rest of your make up. Have a small childhood scar on my chin which this product always does a great job of masking so would totally recommend this product for those who may need something a little heavier then everyday foundations :-)
on 1 July 2015
Love this makeup .have used it on and off for 55years. Its stays all day. On very hot days i usually use a lighter one. Hope this help our more mature ladies gives a lovely smooth look to my skin. And iv found my perfect colour. Beige ivory. !!!
3 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2012
this product is perfect at doing both, I have a few open pores around my t zone and this covers them as if they just didnt exist, something I've never had from any other foundation in the past. it's cream based in the form of a big square lipstick style container, it's colour for me is about perfect too, I have very pale skin which can be hard to match, and I have t admit when I looked at the cream in the container I thought 'uh oh too dark' yet it seemed to blend lighter than expected. i will definitely be buying this product again 10/10
5 people found this helpful