on 20 December 2016
I am so glad I tried this foundation. I have very pale skin and this is perfect, makes my skin look smooth and even, not at all orange. I would recommend using with a primer to ensure it lasts all day and a powder to finish. Coverage can be built up to a level you want. As good as premium brands.
on 6 January 2016
The best foundation I found that suits my skin, stays on longer than most I have tried.
on 11 May 2014
Have been wearing for a few days now and it's amazing! I have used many max factor foundations and decided to go back to using this one... I apply it with a make up brush rather than the sponge and it lasts all day long! I have dry/combination and usually find by the end of the day I am shiny however I no longer am with this foundation! It is a small tub so I am interested in finding out how long it will last.
on 19 September 2016
I am well pleased. Great quality and nice texture. Great value for money and very fast delivery.
on 6 May 2016
Love this , not heavy yet covers blemishes very well. It blends seamlessly so I don't need to use it all over my face.
on 23 April 2017
Pleased with this new foundation..it goes on really well..a good base for my make-up.
on 20 September 2016
I always use this product i think it's one of the best I've ever used due to its amazing colour match I would love for there to be more in the tub for the price but you can't have it all!
on 29 May 2017
great product goes on the skin very smoothly and looks great.
on 17 May 2015
Love this foundation. I struggle to find one light enough for my skin tone. The ivory shade goes on really easily and is great at covering spots and redness. Lasts really well. I got this for a great price.
on 11 May 2017
Light and smooth texture great coverage!