on 10 April 2017
I bought this purely because there were loads of good reviews, but I really didn't like it. It's very powdery, very heavy - I looked like a patchy ghost who'd been in a flour fight. I vaguely remembered the smell from my youth - this is a very old-school product, and I recall wearing it when I was dressing up as a little girl. I thought it looked great then, but that's the magic of time for you! Make-up has come a long way since Creme Puff - I would put this alongside PanStick and peel-off scented nail varnish, category-wise. If you've been using it for years, and it works for you, then by all means, buy away - this does appear to be a genuine Max Factor product, it came in brand-new condition, and the delivery was fast. But I probably wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't already know the product - make-up wise, we can just do so much better now.
on 15 May 2017
Buy this product for my mum as the colour no longer appears to be available in the shops. Bought more in the past as she likes the quality and colour. Very speedy delivery .
on 3 September 2017
Lovely smooth look and it smells nice. The colour really matches my skin.
on 9 June 2016
the best, only what I expect from them.
on 25 August 2017
I have used this since I was a teenager and its still the best coverage and doesn't need base makeup
on 10 August 2017
Not the best on it's own. Better used as a powder on top of a base
on 15 March 2017
A great powder, at a good price, particularly as this colour seems almost impossible to get in the shops now. Good serviice, item arrived very quickly.
on 4 March 2017
My wife has used these for years to her complete satisfaction.
on 12 November 2014
This is the only face powder and colour that I use and I am very satisfied
on 30 April 2017