on 18 September 2017
I was not happy with this mascara at all. I normally get the masterpiece plus but it was out of stock so I bought this instead. After using it a couple of times the mascara started to clump together. I found it difficult to use so bought my usual one which I used without any clumping. I won't be buying this one again!
on 3 September 2017
Very good a tiny bit of smudging after a long day, but then it's easy to remove, very good value compared to others, nice volume with minimal or occasional clumping.
on 8 April 2017
A+
on 8 April 2017
Great to start off with really separates and makes your lashes look long but after about 6 weeks has become a bit gloopy
on 10 July 2017
I have used Max factor 2000 for over 25 years.
Occasionally try others but always return to this.
on 20 September 2017
Love this Mascara, used it for years. Does not clog, no bits, black as your hat. Great price too.
on 13 February 2013
I love this mascara, it really makes my eye and eyelashes stand out.

Unfortunately, it is pretty difficult to remove. I am using a Nivea make-up remover which works well to get the stuff off because soap and water isn't going to cut it.

Overall I have to still give this product 4 stars as I really like the effects.
Just also invest in some eye-make up remover.
on 4 June 2017
Not sure if this is the genuine product or not because it is not sealed, and those that I have previously bought over the counter have been sealed.
on 29 May 2017
Love this masacra, tried others but always come back to this one.
on 15 August 2017
Lovely mascara, makes the lashes look full!