on 23 April 2009
A first class and enjoyable performance from The Priests. A must for anyone who enjoys this beautiful kind of music. This is one I shall play again and again.
on 28 May 2009
This is an exceptional presentation. The sound and the choice of music is first rate. No wonder they have become so successful in a short time. Highly recommended!
on 14 May 2009
Excellent dvd. Very uplifting with a good mix of sacred & popular songs. Highly recommended.
on 4 May 2009
What an excellent DVD, charming, witty, moving and professional. I would recommend this DVD to a wide audience.
on 14 January 2016
Bought this for my husband for Christmas .He wanted to see them singing as well as listen to them , Its brilliant really clear picture and sound really lovely songs , Cant say anything negative about is x
on 14 May 2009
This is a really good concert and the Bonus extras are brilliant.
A very enjoyable evening's watching and listening.
on 1 May 2009
What a wonderful concert and the extras are excellent. I shall never tire of watching this dvd.
on 20 October 2010
This is a wonderful dvd. It takes you through a range of emotions, and will make you smile, and will touch your heart with the emotion of the sacred music. What a wonderful moment when The Priests pay homage to their very elderly [ninety something if I remember correctly] music teacher who is a nun. Then there was a jig or two that will make your feet tap along and bring a smile to your face. All in all there is something for everybody in this performance. The cathedral is beautifully lit, and there are plenty of shots of the architecture. I am so very glad I bought it. I am so looking forward to their new Christmas cd.
on 3 January 2010
This CD was faulty as it produced no sound regardless of the player used. I returned it and was provided with a replacement. The replacement was also faulty and produced no sound. I returned it and requested a replacement provided it was from a different batch! My purchase money was returned and I have not received the CD - which I would still like to hear.

Something was very wrong with the first two CDs which the manufacturer ought to know about.

I hope one day to receive a satisfactory CD of The Priests in Armagh Cathedral.
on 1 January 2010
I was extremely disappointed with this DVD, particularly as I had purchased two, one as a gift. It is in black and white, is just a narrow strip across the middle of the screen and the negative film squares can be seen at the top and bottom of the strip. An insult to The Priests and to Sony.