on 30 May 2014
Good value bike chain. Seems good quality. No problems at all with it. My bike now goes forward when I pedal. What more could you possibly want from a chain? (can you tell that I'm struggling to find ways to fill the word count to review this chain - it's just a chain!)
on 15 October 2012
I am a keen cyclist and I have covered many hundreds of miles on several countries in very harsh conditions.
The bike chain is one part which you will replace regularly if you care for your bike.
As such I am always looking for the ideal chain which is reliable, inexpensive and readily available.
I have not used this chain yet, but even before I am disappointed.
First it is NOT stainless steel and it does NOT have a tensile strength of 900kgf (actual 820kg as per packing)
The way the pins are riveted in the side plate is not looking very strong either.
The image has nothing to do with the actual chain.

It will be ok for an average cyclist, its cheap but don't expect any special performance.
on 4 November 2011
Bought this for my sons bike, but purchased the link removal tool locally. The chain was installed in minutes and so far seems like a good buy!
on 22 August 2013
I gave it this rating because I have it on my bicycle now It is doing the Job it was made for to the point I dont think of it any more
on 30 August 2013
Mine isn't the same colour as in the picture.

Minor details aside, it works perfectly, and was easy to apply.
on 18 May 2016