on 3 January 2014
I ordered this for my 10month old as part of her Christmas and was really disappointed by the level of quality. It's not as well made as would appear from the picture. The purple ribbon around the top is stuck on haphazardly around the seam between the wood and the 'skin' and in general it just looks a bit cheap and nasty. We went instead for the wooden chicco drum with 2 wooden drumsticks where no ends can be bitten off again through amazon and it's lovely quality, albeit slightly more expensive but I'd definitely steer clear of the Boikido drum if I were you.
on 8 February 2013
I got this for Christmas for my 14 month old son and he absolutely loves it. It's bright and colourful, but most importantly, makes a satisfying noise, without being too loud. I got him the tambourine too by the same people, which is also very good.
on 13 December 2013
This drum looked great on the screen so I decided to order. It is a shame that there is no information about the size. It arrived well packaged in larger box but once I opened it, I was disappointed with the size. It was only 15cm in diameter, very small. The paintwork looked like glossy paper stuck on the surface with visible seams which I didn't think would last very long. The colours were nice an vibrant. Overall I think it is suitable for very young toddlers but you might have to buy another one when they turn 18 months or so.
on 2 March 2013
This product was quite expensive for what I recieved in the post. The paint work not as bright and the material on the drum does not play that well. Sent back.
on 9 January 2014
this cute drum has fun colours and the kids loves playing on it. it is a bit smaller than I expected.
on 13 December 2015
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY! MY GRANDSON PLAYS WITH THIS SO OFTEN, A TRULY BRILLIANT BUY!
on 30 November 2012
my granddaughter loves making noise,she will love playing with this,cant wait to see her face when she opens this pressie.arrived very quickly and good value for money.
on 26 January 2012
It is always fun as a grandparent to be able to give something you would never have given your own child and a noisy drum s the best!!
on 23 May 2012
I bought this drum for my 18 month old son.
It arrived and he was very pleased with it.
However later on inspection I found the drum was not just made of wood but also of animal skin which looks like pig skin, with the bristles on the underside.
How any company could pass on the remains of a sentient being to an innocent child in the guise of a fun toy is beyond contempt..
What makes this even more sick are the smiley faces of pigs and other animals on the drum.
No where on the product description page does it mention animal skin is used. I will be requesting Amazon warn other potential parents about this.
I cannot return it as it would upset our son, but we will never buy from Boikido again.