Colour: Black|Change

on 26 August 2009
I bought this product in combination with Powerball Neon White Pro Signature as I though it would be a good match. Actually this was a suggestion from Amazon as these products should go together.
However, the reality is that the case is too small for the particular Power Ball so I just use it to store the extra cords of the power ball. I wouldnt recommend you to buy it.
on 17 August 2009
case keeps powerball very safe it only a bit too snug! Can be a bit difficult to fit the ball in the first couple of times....then again you do not want the ball to rattle around! Great price!
on 30 March 2010
Although this gadget might look useful (what I thought !), the quality is really very poor !
The case is a little bit too small and the zipper gets broken after the second use !

Not worth a penny !
on 26 December 2009
Bought this to protect the Powerball Neon Pro but it is far too tight a fit and impossible to get in or out.
VINE VOICEon 23 June 2009
This is a well made product but I found it an extremely tight fit. Only by wrapping the string inside the ball was I able to get it in with the string inside.
It offers great protection though.

I found the black tends to make the ball unnoticeable. Not a good thing if one was hoping to use it regularly. I'm a person that needs to see things out in the open to remember to do it.
A brighter colour would be very effective.
on 31 October 2010
The zip is broken without any pressure or force. The case itself is strong and may still protect it but with the zip being broken it has lose most of its integrity.
on 1 June 2015
Fits my 280Hz Autostart Pro - Indestructiball, plus the instruction leaflet, slightly folded. Solid case, zip closure functioning well. My only gripe is that too much glue was used to stick the label, so the surplus has spilled over onto the case and I cannot remove it.
on 24 September 2010
usless item power ball does not fit - unable to fasten zip - if there was no digital display it might fit but dont hold your breath - item was suggested when buying a power ball - do not bother save your money
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 31 December 2013
Tight Fit!

Had one as a birthday gift this earlier this year and I thought it was a great idea. I have a neon and metal ball, both can be squeezed into it, but it wouldn't have broken the bank to add a few more millimetres in overall size - it would have been perfect. Now I can't be bothered to squeeze it into the case, so I tend not to bother, shame really. Other than that it seems to be well made and a decent way to store the powerball.

EDIT: Just noticed the zip puller is starting to break - probably where I have had to pull it a bit hard to get the zip to come together. Deducting another star now
on 3 October 2012
I don't have a lot to say here really. The product was poor quality and the zip was not at all robust (a simple inspection of the product confirmed this). I have had two of them delivered, and both had a faulty zip which split open on first use when the Powerball was inside. It is easy to see why, the zip runner was very poorly made, and has little flaws which cause the zip to catch and split. I would avoid, personally.