on 13 August 2009
The mouse is very responsive and the ergonomics are excellent, however it is badly let down by the battery life.

If you forget to switch it off or put it on the charge dock overnight the battery is dead by the morning - This is a regular occurrence for me, as my old Logitech G7 didn't need me to do this.

You can use the plug in USB wired charger, but I use Vista 64 and I don't seem to be able to just swap from wireless to wired when the battery runs out as the mouse doesn't get recognised - thus I have to reboot to get the wired option working (manually using Alt + F4).

The Mamba support site FAQ's say that the firmware patch 1.03 helps with this problem, but to be honest I haven't noticed any difference since updating this. When I emailed support about this, all they did was send me the FAQ above about this from their website?

It is a significantly better mouse than my old G7, and without the battery issues I would have definitely rated this 5 stars.
on 1 February 2012
im not sure if this is everyone but this mouse was horrid

the dock is not flimsy but the plug that connects to the dock and the mouse has disintegrated leaving a gold plated cable it just fell apart and iv had the mouse for 6 months and after 2 the tab in the battery compartment broke and now the battery after 6 months has packed in it was a good built mouse but the cable and battery were crap

i recommend the naga for gaming i wont trust this mouse again but dont let that stain your thaughts about razer they make fine products
im sure this was just a dodgy mouse
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 December 2011
Best mouse ever! i will never go back to regular mouse after this regardless of price very very happy cant say anything else
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 March 2011
The first mouse arrived and within a week the scroll wheel started rubbing between the two buttons, got the new one and the cable supplied would not go into the mouse, very poor build quality.
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse