on 1 June 2009
Fab game for kids and the young at heart.

If you liked the Cooking Mama series you'll love this, especially as you have more involvement in the final product i.e. going back to prune, trim, re-pot and water.

Plus working towards the Secret Garden where you can grow Golden Apples, Black roses and rainbow Tulips (to name a few)

Would definitely recommend this game to anyone!
on 9 June 2009
I am a 59 yr old Nan, but enjoyed this game! As it didnt tax my brain too much!! There is lots of detail, which makes it really realistic. Well recommended.
on 5 June 2009
I'm a great fan of the Cooking Mama series, so when this one came up I had to buy it. And I have to say I've not been disappointed. The game creates new plants, fruits and veg for you to grow, but unlike the cooking mama series, you have to revisit your creation several times before it's completed.
I love this game and I've played it to death since I bought it about 3 weeks ago and the good thing is I still haven't finished it yet, so it's still keeping me entertained.
My husband thinks the games are dead easy but for a girl like me, it's a perfect mixture of hard but not too hard.
on 8 June 2009
My 6yr old daughter love the 'MAMMA' SERIES AND LOVES THIS ONE TOO.
Took a little time to get used to it but the whole family plays it now!
Great fun. Would recommend
on 9 March 2011
Bought this for my daughter for her 7th birthday. I didnt know much about it but shes a bit of a little gardener so thought she would like it. As it is she absolutely loves it and plays for ages, which is quite unusual for her as she doesnt play that much with her DS. She seems to have got the hang of what to do with no help from me !
on 3 January 2011
I am fairly disappointed with this game, although the price is fair I feel the game is a let down. It is not as good as it's sister games, "cooking mama" which is what I did expect, I find the insturctions vague and not very useful.
on 9 September 2010
Bought this game for me niece just before the start of school holidays and she loves it, gardening and not getting mucky !!! brilliant game for under 11 i'd say
on 1 March 2010
still exploring the game but it's all fun so far, easy to use and everyone who has a go likes it ease.
on 11 August 2009
In the newest installment to the mama series you have to create the best garden you can. You can grow fruits and vegetables too. You use the stylus to drag and drop plants, leaves and tools across the touch screen.

You customise the garden and mamas outfit. I would recommend this game to you if you like the mama series.

***
on 13 December 2015
A bit slow compared to mama's cooking series but it's a nice game.
By slow, I mean that it takes so many tasks to get the plants to grow and by the time you tend to the other plants, an alert pops up saying 'wilting'.
Everytime.
Still a nice spinoff though.

See one answered question