on 19 January 2010
After buying this item i recieved it with no processer and was damaged then i was sent a replacement
that also had no processer and in the end i got my money back.
on 25 March 2009
This system is amazing, these new CPU's from Intel are just so fast and they improve the graphics capabilities of systems too allowing you to get more out of the installed graphics card. Not that you may need to with such a high end card like the GTX260 in this system.

Ive had one of these now for a few weeks and gaming is like a dream i run everything on the highest possible resolution and it runs everything with ease.

I would highly recommend this system to anyone!
on 9 October 2009
I am an avid gamer so as soon as my pc starts becoming unable to match the recommended specs its time to upgrade or buy a new one!
I brought this PC to replace my aging single core processer pc which cannot handle the lastest games.
One thing that struck me when I first turned it on is how quiet it is, all my past computers have screamed like a jet engine. This computer will have you thinking its got stealth.

I tested it on games that require alot of power such as multiple core processors and it 'ate them up' with all settings set to ultra/high resolution and not a framerate lag in sight..a real dream of a machine!

Looking forward to playing future games on this!!

Scored a 5.9 on the windows vista perfomance test (which is the highest a pc can get!)