on 25 April 2013
I bought a set of these for my Sennheiser CX300-IIs. They don't fit onto the earphones as easily as the official Sennheiser ones (smaller hole in them), but with a little bit of fiddling/force they fit and seem to stay on just as well.

The sizes on these are smaller compared to the official tips. I used the small Sennheiser tips before I lost them, which are the equivalent to the medium/middle size in these third-party ones. The small size is a lot smaller than the official small. Perhaps something to bare in mind if you used the larger tips. Anyway, I use the mediums, and they seem to fit in my ear and sound just as good as the originals.

It seems the official Sennheiser tips will cost around £8 from an official Sennhesier reseller online. Considering what they are, this seems a bit much to me. These are a bargain for the price, and do the job just as well. Recommended.
on 17 August 2012
I know these are cheap, but they are not as good as the originals. The compound is different, and I just cant get them to fit and sit right in my ear.
This means I loose the BASS from my headphones too much.

Cheap yes.
Work, kinda.
Buy again, no.
on 22 December 2012
Much cheaper than the CX300 'ear tips' at Sennheiser.co.uk
Slightly different size than the originals, but there are still three sizes to choose from.
Tighter fit on the earpiece - less likely fall off and get lost.
A good deal at £2.19 - including post
on 30 April 2014
Arrived on time and was just in a little plastic bag in an envelope. Got this as spares for my earphones. Love these as they are very comfy in my ears. The hard earphones hurt my ears. They block out noise to a certain extent but can still hear the announcements on the plane when we need to.
on 12 February 2014
these were not as good as the original buds you get with sennheisers.
they were also a little bit small, so fitting them on the ear phone was difficult.
but for the price you can't really complain. saved me having to buy new earphones.
on 1 July 2013
As others have said, they are ever so slightly smaller than the standard ear buds that come with the headphones. This however does not cause a problem, they fit very well and also, as they are tighter are far less likely to fall off when putting them in/taking them out of your pocket/bag etc. Highly recommended.
on 26 March 2014
Now and again earphone buds can come off and disappear into thin air. These replacements are well made and an exact copy of the originals. We have been using them for some time now with no complaints.
on 26 November 2012
I had lost my earbuds on my Sennheiser CX299 in ear headphones (it happens to us all, especially if you keep them loose in your pocket!) so saw these on Amazon and they are pretty much identical to the originals so I recommend them. The only reason I don't give this five stars is that just like in the original box you get three pairs, each a different size, and I'd have preferred to have three sets the same size so I have some back ups :)
on 12 November 2012
Excellent product - just what I needed and as I was sent 3 sizes of earbuds, at least 1 of them fits my headphones and they were also amazingly cheap and arrived very quickly (with free postage) from the USA.
on 14 July 2011
The only problem with the excellent Sennheiser in-ear phones is that it is easy to lose the rubber grommets, and without them all is lost. These replacements are excellent and saved buying more phones.