Colour: Green|Size: H305cm, W183cmcm|Change

on 31 December 2014
This was a great Christmas present for my daughter's golf keen boyfriend who was impressed with the quality of the 'green'.
I also bought the Little Book of Indoor Golf Games to accompany the gift, this too was well - received & full of good ideas to help improve the golfers game.
on 27 February 2016
ok for kids and indoors not especially firm to play on but it keeps my putting up especially winter weather I place it on a carpet to get more leverage the flag a bit flimsy though fine for the kids and can put it with a bit blutack to hold it in place all in all value for money at the price kids will love it as well and a good length too
on 17 August 2015
This item was delivered on time and in good condition. A couple of points for future customers. (1) The mat is rolled up in the box it comes in and when it is taken out it is bent (uneven) in several places so do not expect to play with it as soon as you open it. I placed a couple of heavy objects on the mat for a couple of days to help get the uneveness out of the mat. (2) I am looking at attaching someting under the putting mat (maybe underlay or something similar) to make it a little bit firmer. The only draw back will be you might not be able to roll it up and put it back in the box apart from these 2 points I am happy with my order for the price i paid.
on 18 October 2010
I purchased one of these a month or so ago now, and I find it a useful way to relax at work. It enables me to concentrate better on my work and at the same time improve my putting technique. If you are looking for a low cost putting alternative then I would recommend this.
on 26 March 2013
Well turned up on time but was disappointed the flag attachment isn't good and the cup is just a bit of cardboard cutout that any child could do
on 29 July 2009
Bought this to try and improve my short game while at home. We like the guide ball which helps and the training tips are well written. All in all a good purchase.
on 6 August 2015
Good value and works well on hardwoods floors. The accessories are a little cheap but I don't use them.
on 15 March 2015
Once you discard the flag, the carboard photograph of the bottom of the cup (I thought this was plastic and you could use the flag to lift balls out). and the two green insert for the bunkers, you're left with piece of carpet that works reasonably well.

The other problem is that the skimping manufacturer gave you 6ft of CARPET including the hole - you can't put from longer then 5 ft.

Included ball alignment tool is a welcome touch.
on 11 October 2015
Love it!
My son is new to golf and this is perfect for him with indoor balls he can practice to his hearts content!
Because it's rolled it doesn't have any lumps in the mat and is perfect!
on 18 September 2014
Kept the family amused for hours! A week later has been put in the cupboard and not bothered with. Novelty soon wore off. Makes a great present though.

See one answered question