Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.09

on 26 December 2002
This is a truly brilliant album. Jaheim isnt huge in the U.K but I heard 'Just in Case' on MTV Base and fell in love with this sexy, soulful r'n'b singer. I followed my ears and bought 'Ghetto Love' and I must say I made an excellent buy. True R'n'B fans will love this album as it is smooth and easy listening. My ever favourite song on this album has to be 'Remarkable'which shows his voice off the best,and that voice is something to show off! but all the songs are amazing. Trust me if u like R'n'B you'll like Jaheim x
on 14 March 2001
I had seen the video for Jaheim's 'Could It Be' on MTV Base and was impressed, I followed up my interest by buying the CD album. Just what can I say now? If this isn't the best album of the year I'll eat grass until Christmas. Pure swing with hip hop touches, there are NO fillers here - just decent, head nodding cuts from track 1 to 21. Higlights include Looking For Love, Ghetto Love, Waitin' On You and of course Could It Be. Don't think about it, just buy it, you'll be missing out otherwise!!
on 14 February 2001
His voice is unique he sounds older than his years, he sings with such passion.. it's enough to bring tears. Of all of his songs, "Waitin' On You", is the best, this Black Man Jaheim he is truly blessed.
on 29 April 2004
This is a quality debut album, and my all-time favouite along with his newalbum. This guy can sing!
on 25 July 2012
I'd never heard of this guy before but I came across the album by accident when looking for someone else. I listened to a few of the samples and thought it sounded OK, so I bought it. Wow! I can't stop playing it.

I wasn't sure about the first few song with the intro's nonsense but by the time I got to track 11 I was getting into it and the tracks just kept getting better and better. Stick the headphones on, pump up the volume and really enjoy his fabulous voice and really great songs. He reminds me very much of Teddy Pendergrass even though there is a huge age difference there.

So 'Just In Case' you haven't heard of him either, dont buy 'Anything' else until you've listened to this. His voice is truly 'Remarkable' - (My 3 favourite tracks)
on 2 June 2014
I bought this CD for my son, he likes it, I haven't heard it so I can't comment on the artist or songs.
I would recommend the seller as the CD was described as USED but it was LIKE NEW & delivery was prompt.
on 2 February 2001
this album is tops i bought it three weeks ago and ive never stoped listening to it the best track on the album is "Could it be" anyone who likes Dr Dre then this album is definately for you
on 22 March 2013
Wanted to have the collection of Jaheim and bought this to go with my others. Now looking for one more album to complete my collection.
on 30 August 2013
He's just a great singer with great meaningful lyics. i will buy all his albums now. he is as good as luther vandross.
on 30 September 2015
Great voice with a ghetto style of soul...very enjoyable to listen too.