Size: Small|Style Name: Armadillo|Change
Price:£9.54+ £4.01 shipping

on 9 April 2015
That realistic, my cats, (one of which is an ex-farm "ratter") are "cautious" of it, one way of stopping cats begging for treats too often, (just "dangle on a string"), He, He, Hee ! :-) .
on 2 January 2015
well thay say on the packing not for children /???
my three year old grand daughter was with me when I opened the package she said O thank you gramps a toy raccoon for ME???? I tryed to tell her it was for Boon the puppy,
no that was not good I should get another for Boon and ill have this one for me I love it grampa,
what could I say yip o.k. ill get one for Boon then her reply O joly good .
the Raccoon is very well made and probably better made than some childrens toys very nice feachers and yip so cuddely its a re order job .
well packed and delivered over night.
{the pups wating patently for his to come ha ha }
on 20 March 2015
My dog absolutely loves it - to bits. I need to control the play every minute, but "Jeffrey" (the Armadillo) has already lost one leg - of course this is no product feature, it's the feature of my dog. Worth the money.
on 27 November 2014
I have bought a lot of stuffed toys for our family Rottweiler. None of these toys have lasted longer than a day, apart from this one. She usually likes to carefully unpick the stitching and pull out the stuffing to get to the squeaker inside. This toy completely stumped her and quickly became her favourite toy because she could not get into it! Unfortunately it eventually came to an end, after a family friend became a little too enthusiastic using it as a pull toy with her and the ear ripped off! I have to stress that I fully blame the human involved in this and not our dog! I will be buying her another one of these stuffed toys for Christmas!
If you have a big dog who likes to go through toys like dog treats then I highly recommend this toy!
on 30 January 2015
An excellent toy for my new Yorkie. Despite poor "ratty" being killed many times each day there is no sign of damage or wear. It seems ratty is indestructible - an excellent toy and great value for money!
on 28 February 2015
My dog absolutely loves her little Rat. It's a nice size for her carry around in her mouth. She loves throwing it up in the air and shaking it, after a good play she likes to sleep with it. I would buy another when this one has had it's day.
on 10 February 2016
We have a Jack Russel and this is her favorite toy, she LOVES it. It is SO very well made, incredibly strong. It is very realistic looking too, visitors do actually think it's a real rat! It was bought months ago and the squeek still works! I would highly recommend this toy.
on 4 September 2013
I would recommend this toy to any owner who has a destructive dog!!

I have a black Labrador who tries to destroy all of her toys often with great success!! This turkey is brilliant....it's still whole and has no rips or tears on it anywhere - it's very well made and my dog loves it!!

Very good item!!
on 16 April 2014
Manchester Terriers (for those who don't know the breed) are ratters. They are the only breed still to have a Royal Warrant to dispatch vermin. Other rat toys lasted just 20 seconds but my dog happily plays with this toy still. She will usually become disinterested if she believes the life has gone out of the toy but she has spent many happy hours with this toy.
on 1 February 2014
This toy rat was a Christmas present for my daughter's Border Terrier! It has become her favourite toy (the dog's you understand!) . It looks so real I think if she came across a real one she would probably play with it rather than kill it!! Rather expensive for a dog's toy but well made, being still in one piece.