Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 18 May 2016
This was the one song of Nina's which fell into the 'pop' rather than the 'soul' category. For its type it is excellent but it is not typical Nina. Sadly, she sold the rights for a paltry sum and that cost her a lot of money.
on 13 June 2014
Always liked this song, but it will be the last one I'll buy from Amazon unfortunately. Changes made to include the "Cloud" player prevent me from playing the mp3 on my player of choice Windows Media Player.
on 4 November 2013
I always love this song on the radio and now I know how to get a download to my PC I'll be doing this more often.
The piano on this track is just amazing and her voice is lovely
on 22 August 2013
Downloads straight to your computer, as easily as buying through Itunes. Also it's a great classic track. I love it!
on 31 July 2015
Her piano work is majestic and the whole song has this lilting feel.Yep,clearly her baby just cares for her
on 24 October 2013
I could dream along to this song forever. I just wish I could dance. This is such a timeless classic.
on 8 September 2015
Brilliant rendering of the song and used in the early days of Nick Park at Aardman Animation Studios.
on 24 July 2014
An absolute classic First hear it when I was working in Richmond as a Saturday boy in a clothes shop
on 11 December 2014
Good song brilliantly sung.
on 22 February 2015