on 6 February 2014
Unfortunately the tent broke almost straightaway. It really is not up to the job. Any triangular structure like that has to be tough or little hands can easily break it. The granddaughter it was for particularly likes these little play sets and is, unlike her sister, very careful with them. She sets them out beautifully then plays with them for a long time.I am therefore quite sure it is a design fault and considering the price needs to be rectified.
A replacement was sent immediately BUT will it last?
on 29 January 2013
My daughter loved this christmas present. It was her favourite, however although a careful 5 year old, the plastic tent poles broke within 2 days of playing with it. I would return the set but she still enjoys it so we have taped up the plastic tent poles with insulation tape so the tent still looks like a tent and she can continue to play with it. I'm very disappointed with it, as I feel the tent would have broken with any child who played with it and Sylvanian families sets are not cheap, but this set - the tent particularly is basic and cheaply put together. To make up for this I guess you get the rabbit and extra's thrown in, but it comes across as shoddy.
One person found this helpful
on 6 September 2013
Really nice little set which my daughter uses with her cottage and other sylvanian family play sets. We have ahad a few months now and played with reguarly. I thought it looked quite flimsy but its still standing and i havent had to build again since we got it. She is very careful with toys though. love this
on 30 May 2011
My daughter loved this on receiving it. However within one day of my constructing the tent, it was collapsing just with normal play. The little animals and beds etc are still being used, however the tent has been relegated by the kids as too much trouble and unreliable.
9 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2015
Cannot go wrong with sylvanian, really detailed, great product, loved by my daughter.
on 20 March 2014
What a lovely set this is. My grandaughter has wanted it for ages and is really thrilled with it.
A great addition to what she already has.
on 22 May 2013
More of the things my extended family enjoy doing so sent to grand child. Detail as always very good. Price better than high street shops. Quick delivery, good company.
on 1 March 2014
Bought as a present for my granddaughter`s birthday and as always Sylvanian sets don`t disappoint. Well made with fine detail on all parts
on 19 February 2014
Bought as a duo with the Beach Set and they seemed to hit the mark as far as my 10 year old great niece is concerned.
on 2 November 2015