TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 November 2010
These were a birthday present for my 5 year old daughter (her sister got the Fresian Cow family) and they've been an absolute hit. They really do spark the imagination and before you know it your child will be chatting away with the pig family, sending them on trips and then telling them off.

One point of note, the pigs are not as easily identifiable as the cows (which are helped by their colour scheme I think).

Overall though, really nice toys.
on 9 January 2010
I bought these for my five year old granddaughter along with the chocolate bunnies and the grandparents set. She loved all of them. These toys stimulate the imagination- she was quickly having conversations with them and inventing situations. They are really well made, so no worries about safety issues. Their durability makes them good value for money, even better value when purchased from Amazon. I can see myself adding to her collection for a long time to come.
on 11 June 2013
I promised this family to my 10 year old grandaughter as a reward if she could get into the first school of her chose and for which there was a lot of competition. When she heard that she had won a place she reminded me of my promise! I was delighted to oblige and reward her for all her hard work.
on 12 August 2012
My daughter has a fascination with pigs - not just Peppa.
Therefore I was really pleased to find a family of Sylvanian pigs. She is equally delighted.
Just as with other sylvanians the clotes come off, legs and arms move etc.
Lovely little family and a great Christmas present.
on 6 February 2011
I have the pigs, and they're great. They're good value for their money on Amazon, and very cute. They have adorable clothing, and suit any age. I would advise to buy the pig family, I love them!!!
on 10 December 2012
I have always loved to play with Sylvanian Families when younger. Now I am collecting them for my daughter. They are truely amazing! Beautifully made and chique.
Recommended to everyone who loves good style! Kind regards, A true Sylvanian Families Fan!
on 27 April 2010
My little niece (4) absolutely loved these piggies, she wanted them out immediately and played with them for the better part of the day - now they have pride of place at the dining room of her barbie house - too cute!
on 18 August 2011
I bought these for my 3 yr old daughter. She loves them and plays with them daily! Unfortunately she is now asking about further Sylvanian family products!!! I only hope that Santa is listening.
on 28 December 2010
this toy is so much fun we have had a great time playing with it.the pigs also look so cute.and you never know what story to tell next.of course 5 stars.
on 26 August 2014
My 2 year old loved these little dudes. Removeable clothing added to her fun, although the little dudes are now normally naked and embarassed due to no genitals. Good value.