Price:£3.49+ Free shipping

on 27 August 2015
Experienced this three times. The acne clears up pretty much over night which is great but only works for a certain amount of time until my spots come back again (about a week). It also makes me skin crust and look seriously dry...
on 4 March 2016
This is by far and away the best spot stick I have used. I have tried the Tea Tree kind and other sorts, but this combo of ingredients really work. They help dry out the spot and reduce size/redness but the added cooling and numbing feeling really soothes that hot itchy feeling.
on 7 February 2014
Better than using clearasil, just rub on as much and as many times as you want, then you're sorted. Also the stick is quite long lasting (depends on usage really). So yeah overall witch reduces the size of spots within an hour or two and just keep applying to keep control and steadily remove outbreaks, application only takes a few seconds so it's quick and easy, I highly recommend this product.
on 22 May 2015
I love this stick for all the wrong reasons. It never helps with my acne, I've tried using it to clear up spots but it fails to do so. However it's brilliant at stopping your nose from getting oily and giving little itches some cooling relief. I usually rub a little over my nose and chin instead of powdering my face and I can go oil free for hours. If I get tempted to itch my face I rub some of this over the area and it feels nice and tingly. The only downside is that it can dry your skin out if you use it too much and your face can get a little stiff if you've applied it all over.
on 9 May 2014
totally love this for clearing up acne fast! been using it for years and as soon as i get a breakout - BAM - dab this on and hey presto! acne gone...ok maybe not that quick but definitely would recommend :-)
on 4 February 2015
It does feel good on my skin and I did love how it goes from a dry lump into a kind of gel when it touches your skin but I didn't notice any difference on my spots, apart from perhaps it brought some of those 'still under the skin' spots to a white head overnight and made them easier to pop.
on 8 August 2015
Witch Stick is fabulous for reducing the redness of spots and gets to work on them straight away, it's not a miracle cure and won't necessarily get rid of the spots but it does a fabulous job in covering them up.
on 1 October 2014
amazing for getting rid of spots ive been using this for years. you feel one coming, rub it on and it will go or dry up. small to keep in your bag. the spot thing ever
on 21 October 2015
Product arrived a day after purchaise. I love witch stick! It helps reduce readness before outbreak and it gives a tingly clwan sensation after use. It's stick form is also very handy as it is easier to control and lasts longer than liquid products.
on 11 October 2009
Very happy with this product,Im 41 and have open pores so still get spots.I cleanse morning and night then use witch stick,its very effective. My neibour had the same problem I gave here one too try she now uses it as wll as her 2 girles.