on 20 July 2013
This product is brilliant . your skin feels so clean afterwards and very soft . I recommend this product for people with acne or skin rashes . really does work and I will buy this on regular basis . not expensive either .
on 10 September 2014
Witch hazel is about the best thing that you can put on your skin , just put some on a cotton wool pad & wipe over your face twice a day. Teenages take note this WILL stop all the spots and blemishes . I have used this for about 45 years since I was a spotty teanager & a very old lady told me this same thing & I thought she was off her trolley ! But I gave it a try through sheer desperation and I have had lovely clear skin ever since . Getting a bit older now and still I always go through my regime twice a day .
It does have many other uses too - if you get a burn or even sunburn grab the witch hazel . You can use this even to take the awful itch out of excema ! And YES it does shrink the piles , same thing cotton wool pad left on a few minutes at a time , so much gentler AND cheaper than the creams .
on 9 September 2013
Great in liquid form to cover large and also inaccessible areas(like between the toes) to prevent and reduce bruising after falling over! Also good for use on babies, diluted, to clear up any skin rashes etc. on such delicate skin.
on 8 May 2015
This stuff is great for your skin.
Can be used to soothe insect bites or mild skin irritation.
Personally, I use it as an astringent at night. Makes your skin feel nicely refreshed and clean.
on 5 October 2013
I use this as a daily cleanser , it is the only thing that has helped clear up my skin. Highly recommend , I had tried every product out there , this is the only one that worked !
on 26 March 2013
A decent sized bottle for a good price, witch hazel does have a potent smell (for about 30 seconds when applying to skin) this has helped remove excess oil on my face and reduce shaving rash.
on 17 October 2011
Great, my skin is getting clear each day but the only thing i hate about it is that its smells is horrible but it evaporates after a minute or so.. my skin is smoother than ever
on 1 November 2013
Soothes and relieves razor burn, stops ingrown hairs. Apply after shaving for best results. Can also be used before shaving
on 17 January 2014
Doesn't specify on the buying page that it contains not just witch hazel, but alcohol as well. Which renders the product obsolete for my usage.
77 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2016
Helped to soothe and clear the piles whilst other ointments and creams failed.