on 4 December 2012
Costume came so quickly, thanks and it's great! My daughter asked me for a grown up dressing up dress! This is perfect for her!
on 24 March 2013
My granddaughter wanted an outfit for character from a book day at school, she wanted something that nobody else would have. Well made, good value for money, hey it's not expensive and it gave my granddaughter so much enjoyment, worth every penny
on 6 September 2013
Great quality described perfect and fits my daughter lovely ideal for the Victorian school trip that she will be going on
on 1 November 2013
My little girl loved this. She is slim and quite tall and it fitted really well. Good purchase for a good price
on 27 December 2012
Good value and my daughter loved it. No point making an outfit when it is so cost effective to order it on line.
on 20 April 2014
A great buy for the price. Was brilliant for my daughter for school dress up day. The dress wasn't as flowy as I'd expected but my daughter is 9 and I imagine the girl in the photo is much younger, so smaller. Apart from that I'm really pleased with my purchase.
on 8 January 2013
Although the item was delivered really quickly i found i it to be nothing like the photo. It looks like there is plenty of material in it when actually there isn't. My daughter is an average 11 year old, i bought her the size that should be suitable for an 11-14 year old. There was no gather in it, it was very slim fitting, plus the material just clung to her. The black belt looks effective on the photo but in reality the black part of the belt was only narrow and didn't even reach the sides if her waist. As for the hat, the part that fit's over the head is tiny like a skull cap, there is no way it would just sit on her head even if she stood still in it. I know people say you only get what u pay for but i had read reviews and it seemed like a bargain. I hat to find something else for my daughter to wear for this themed day in school. This outfit is now just sat the in the packet, i wouldn't even give it away, unless it was for a 5 year old, then it might be a better fit !
on 1 June 2013
Fits my daughter perfectly!

Although the black gloves didn't come with it. Which is a shame as the picture is misleading!
on 3 January 2014
I bought this for my 10 year old little girl as she was having a Victorian day at school. She is a slim little thing and the dress fit well. It is your typical type of dressing up type material, but fairly well made and she loved it and looked good.
It comes with the hat but no gloves. I doubt she will wear again so we will pass on to younger family members for their dressing up box.
It certainly did the job for her Victorian day. I would say it was more of a Victorian style dress that would have been worn in USA than UK! No expert and the kids don't care!
on 26 May 2016
Speedy delivery. Thanks for that, the dress is ok will do the job although I wouldn't say it looks Victorian. The only thing that let it down really was the hat it didn't sit on head had to attach red ribbon to keep it on. But for the price you get the dress hat and belt so am happy with that