on 10 August 2014
Best conditioner I have ever tried, really hydrating and does everything it claims to do. Love all the Devacurl products, only wish I had found them sooner! This particular product came in salon size but with no pump top for some reason. All other products in this size usually have pump top making them much easier to use.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2014
You see results with this non alcohol conditioner almost immediately after using a few times. Leaves hair conditioned and you can also leave in during the summer months for extra conditioning.
One person found this helpful
on 31 May 2014
Used one conditioner first then moved onto this product for coloured hair.
Would recommend as it is a bit thicker and moisturises well. My hairdresser has commented on how much better the condition of my hair is since using this product.
Would recommend it to all who have dry, frizz prone hair.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2012
This will be my conditioner for life! After years of frizzy hair and zillions of products I stumbled upon the Deva curls site and thank goodness for that. Leaves my curls hydrated,defined and shiny. It's also perfect for colour treated hair. Unlike other conditioners where I needed half a bottle and still struggled with my comb, this product goes a long way. Definitely recommend it!
4 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2016
I'm not at all sure that this is a genuine Deva Curl product. It looks wrong, it smells wrong, it feels wrong on my hair, it doesn't emulsify when thinned with water and now it has given me a rash.
on 16 February 2014
Wonderful range of products for difficult to manage curly and frizzy hair. I won't use any other products on my hair now. For the first time, I love having curls!
One person found this helpful
on 13 August 2016
Lovely smell and leaves hair feeling soft and silky.
on 27 March 2014
Lovely smell, well packaged, delivery in time. There it ends. If you're looking to condition coarse curly hair, give this one a miss, I use it only as a detangler with a wide toothed comb before my real conditioner.
on 11 January 2016
super product
on 17 August 2016
So far I like it, but it is too early to notice any results.