on 20 January 2013
The coffee machine is excellent. However be very careful whom you buy from. I was not expecting a continental plug! Once adapter purchased the machine itself proved to be an improved design. No leaking which had occurred with our older Senseo.
on 20 March 2013
My 1st one stopped working after two months. I returned it and was very very quickly refunded price of coffee maker and postage (£19.50 !!) Bought another one as I really like it and so far so good.
on 30 July 2013
These are quick, convenient machines which make a great coffee. But I have have 3 now and each lasted 18 months. So time to move on ........
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2013
Good price, great value and sent promptly. No problems to date and mixer works very well. Well worth the money.
on 26 March 2013
Placed order for the Philips senseo quadrante, was informed that the model that I had ordered was now out of stock and that I would receive the new model at no extra cost, Brilliant.
As the quadrante is not sold in the Uk, it comes with a continental 2 pin plug which can be simply replaced with a uk 3 pin plug or an adapter can be bought.
The quadrante is a lot more stylish than the round models that are sold in the uk and looks fantastic in the kitchen.
From the start of ordering the whole process was great and I was kept up to date from the supplier at all times!
Highly recommended oh and the coffee is great too!
I also bought a coffee duck so that I can use ground coffee instead of the senseo pods and the coffee duck works brilliantly also.
on 2 August 2012
Having tried every coffee machine available this is the most efficient and easy to use. It dispenses coffee within a minute, very useful if you have to be out of the house in the morning and the various types of coffee available for it means that you can have a cup to suit individual taste. I suppose the only drawback is the cost of the pods but for the flexibility its worth the cost. Someone else commented that the amount dispensed for two cups is too small for 2 medium cups but I have tailored this by adding hot milk and the one cup is quite a lot and gives a big mug. My favourite pod of all is the Columbian variety by far the tastiest.
on 19 August 2014