Customer reviews

on 8 October 2013
I'd redecorated my kitchen and I needed a new cruet set for my table. I saw these and they looked amazing. When they arrived I was so pleased with my buy... Recommend these unusual adorable pots to everyone..... A real conversation piece at the table too.
on 20 October 2013
this item first caught my eye when I was browsing Amazon goods. when it came it is as lovely as it was described. It is a beautiful addition to my kitchen and a lovely eye catcher for everyone who sees it.
on 14 April 2011
I bought these for in a restaurant but decided they were too adorable and i would be replacing them daily, so now they are used for decorative purposes only!
on 22 December 2011
this little cruet set is a great addition to my kitchen and ive had lots of comments on it, buy it you will love it...
on 11 October 2013
its a great salt and pepper set, lovely colour matches my kitchen just great, easy to fill, and nice to use.
on 9 February 2013
These look good but when you start to,use them they fall down without
Each other to hold them up so you really do have to keep both in your
Hands at one time
on 16 February 2014
I'm very fond of these.

I've never got round to actually filling them or indeed using them.

I just like having them in view now and then.
on 10 June 2010
the product i received looks completely different from the one being advertised. It is small, indeed, but hideous- sorry for my words. The paint is not smooth, lots of tiny lumps and bumps, colour is not evenly painted, and the shape is hardly accepted (as I said, totally different from the above image). Moreover, the little cap at the bottom is too loose to hold anything, the salt/pepper might leak all the way out before you can be able to use for the 1st time.
Dont give me this kind of thing even if its free let alone 5 pounds???? I was such an idiot. The 2 complementary comments are very misleading. No offence however, they may received things that are different from mine.

Its horrible, wasted and sad to look at!
on 8 May 2016
Nice little things, only niggle is holes are larger than normal so you have to learn to sprinkle lightly unless you like high blood-pressure or peppery food.
on 31 January 2014
Delivered on time. Look very sweet on my kitchen window sill, as I only wanted them as decoration. Bit expensive for what they are but I love them.!!!