on 21 August 2015
I wish I had read the reviews because these candles just look so awful! This is by far the worst thing I've purchased on Amazon. It's only a few pounds but wow, this is such a rip off. Photo evidence attached so you know what you'll REALLY get!
review imagereview image
on 2 August 2010
These are great, good value. I am sure my little boy will love them on top of his cake!
on 13 April 2012
The candles are very good and interesting.They are to bring joy even for adults.I am sure other customers would apreciate them.Thank you very much.
on 5 December 2010
Great for my son's birthday cake as he is mad on dinosaurs. Just a little tricky to fix on cake so couldn't put them all on!
on 29 June 2013
Product was exactly as described and once again under the Amazon banner was cost effective, did everything it claimed and was delivered in advance of expectations.

Once this has worn out or been used I will return to this buyer for a replacement.

on 20 June 2013
These are ok, came very fast but arnt as clear as they are on the pic, iv got these for my son for his 3rd birthday, all dino themed! A little disappointed in quality but my son was happy with them.
on 19 March 2013
3 Star rating was given as the pictures showed the Dinosaurs Candles as much bigger however they were quite small. However no issues with the company or their delivery which came very promptly.
on 31 August 2014
Very cheap looking, look nothing like the picture. Also no means of pushing them into a cake so they'd just fall over. Very disappointed and they will be going in the bin. Waste of money.
on 11 June 2014
Again, such great value for money and delivered very speedily. These candles were much appreciated by my grandson, his party friends and adults alike. Would recommend.
on 2 April 2014
The candles supplied are much cheaper looking and not at all like those illustrated. Disappointed with the look but I'm sure they will work ok. Not what I wanted.