Price:£9.74 - £24.19

on 23 November 2011
I tried it on the weekend after revived it. The light is bright & I quite like the design. It is great for night cycling.
on 14 February 2012
Stop working when they get slightly wet. Have to be dismantled and dried on radiator. A real pain. Wouldn't recommend
on 28 January 2012
I've bought two of these now. They look great, the beam is good, and it's nice to have different flashing options. They also fit (just) on my chunky handlebars. One of them is still going strong, the other lasted about 2 weeks, but I accept it may just have been a dud. I've taken a couple of tumbles and as they're strapped tight to the bike, and rubber coated, are extremely tough and durable.
on 15 November 2011
Useful in urban areas for making sure other road users see you as it's very visible (although it won't light up the road in front of you!). The best thing is that I can transfer it between bikes (commute bike or road bike) without having to worry about transfering a bracket with it. Ideal for those winter sportives when the weather is a bit grim as it's very light (weight).
on 14 January 2016
This has been my main bike light for almost 5 years. Have attached and re-attached twice every day during every winter with no problems until I lost the red one the other day. Has been covered in water and muck regularly but always worked. Is easy to operate with gloves on. Am-reordering the red one to replace the one I lost - 100% satisfied.
on 10 December 2012
The light that comes out of this wee light is intense - don't look directly into it like I did by accident when I first turned it on!

The only downside is that I don't think the rubber attachment loop has too long a life in it - I can see it being a weak part, but for the price I was prepared to see how far it will go.
on 21 September 2016
Expensive at the time I bought them but I prefer these to others at the same price point. Easy to use and fit/remove quickly/regularly, good batteries last well, you would really struggle to break these things, bright enough but along a norrow beam, need to make sure they're pointed at the best angle - like any other light.
on 21 October 2013
ideal for road bikes and touring bikes when the handle bars are getting a bit full. i mount mine on the front forks (one on either side). definitely to be seen by and not to see by. I like to be lit up like a christmas tree over the winter and these really manage that! If you don't already have some get some now!
on 30 October 2014
Don't buy this one! Knog products are brilliant but this is not. It's bright when it works but it is not waterproof at all. The rain has actually got into the micro switch before and turned it on, draining the battery. It's stopped working now completely after only a couple of outings.
on 4 February 2012
Not too sure about this light. Its slightly more bulky than I expected and because there is no lens or reflectors around the led's it suffers greatly. I think this is going to be a backup and will be using 2 of the Knog Frog lights which I prefer