Customer reviews

on 3 April 2016
This was a birthday present for my husband who likes to go camping on his own with his motorbike. He researched long and hard before settling on this particular model and is absolutely delighted with it. It is a 2 man tent, but he is not a tiny man, so a 2 man tent for one person seems the exact right match. He hasn't camped in extreme weathers with it, but it is certainly water and weather proof, easy to erect and packs up very compactly, obviously on a motorbike space is of the essence. In a nutshell - a great buy, would thoroughly reccomend to anyone. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coleman-Bedrock-Tent-2-Person/dp/B001P80GM8?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_47
on 5 January 2011
I've tested this tent out a few times and it held up pretty well! It was extremely windy one day (and night), it didnt flap or bend in at all - I had the larger end facing the wind. Another night it rained quite heavily and again I had no problems at all.

I am 5 foot 9 and didnt really have problems with leg room at all, however my sleeping bag touched the bottom a bit. Also if the wind had been blowing toward the foot end it may have touched the inner a little but I think it depends on how well its put up.

For one person there is more than enough room with one side for storage and the other to get in and out. For two people, its probably do-able and the two door do make it easier but it would be tight and your friend would have to be about 5 foot 10 or under
on 2 June 2017
5 stars from me. I have used this tent a few times on camping/hiking trips now. One night I was in Dartmoor and had the most ridiculous storm I've seen in a while. Strong winds, really heavy rain, for a couple of hours. This tent kept me safe and dry and held up to it really well. The ultimate test. Looking forward to using it on many more trips.
on 9 April 2015
Very good value for money, very easy to put up and down, maximum 10 minutes! Ground sheet has approximately 3-4" sides, I am 6'3" and theres loads of room for me and my fiancé, if we had to we could squeeze our 5 year old son in to.
on 6 July 2015
My 16 year old daughter took this camping in a field, there were 20 other tents and a bad storm. Her and her mate were the only dry ones!
on 1 July 2017
Great tent! Ideal for me as ots sooo easy to put up and easy to transport. Very pleased!
on 16 June 2017
Excellent tent. Easy to assemble. Takes the wind and rain well. Worth every penny.
on 27 April 2017
Great tent, easy to put up. Well worth the money
on 18 January 2016
Good value. Not free standing. Recommend sealing the perimeter along the seam stitch between the tent bed and tent walls.
on 18 May 2017
very easy to put up but does use a lot of pegs which is annoying on hard ground.
Main issue is trying to get in and out gracefully but there is plenty of room inside for one person and kit allthough it is on the low side.