on 8 April 2013
So, there I was perusing my record collection, well CD collection, but old habits die hard, and I realised that the As were missing some Argent, so I Argently (ouch - ed) made my way over to Amazon and found this little collection, a few clicks and an order was placed.
What arrived was a little cardboard box containing five CDs. Just what I ordered.
For the money it's very good value. Whilst Argent weren't a premier league band they were a good lower league keyboard driven semi PROG band, showing that there is life after Zombiedom.

So BUY! It doesn't cost a lot and doesn't take up a lot of room, what have you got to lose?
on 6 December 2012
If you like 70's rock music ,well written well played this is for you .Five albums 15 quid a bargain
on 16 June 2010
I bought this set as I wanted to hear some music by the band before the High Voltage Festival 2010. Overall, I'm not that impressed. The keyboard playing is good, in a Keith Emerson Hammond organ style for those not familiar with the band. The all round musicianship is good but the compositions themselves seem generally weak by comparison to the better known Prog bands. Nexus is probably the best of the five albums with better formed songs. If you have no Argent in your collection and want to start, I think you'd be better off looking for a 'best of' compilation as that would cut the weak stuff out.
on 14 December 2014