on 21 December 2009
Absolutley excellent product, ideal for up to three (yes, three at once!) ferrets! The only concern I had originally was that the fleecy lining seemed to be shedding quite a lot when the ferrets scuffled and scratched at it, however, they've never tried eating it and it doesn't affect their lungs or anything.

They do absolutely love this hammock and sleep in it all the time, and the hooks/clips and fastenings are good quality and strong. Highly recommended product!!!
on 28 December 2014
Our two ferrets love this hanging mat and spend a lot of time curled up on the soft material. However, this material started to wear away after a few months of regular use and the corners that are attached to the hooks also began to fray, so had to purchase another one.
on 18 January 2015
Maverick & Goose loved this when they lived indoors. Alas, now out in an 8' x 8' run, the mat failed the elements, but it is meant for indoors, so that's our fault. Took the weight of two adult males which is great - especially when they jump in/out.
on 5 March 2012
I bought this hammock for my two ferrets and they love it. The strings attached to each corner make it easy to adjust the hammock to your cage. For a while I had each string folded in half to make the hammock more taught. You can even slip a t-shirt over the hammock so your ferrets can have a little blanket to slip under that won't fall off. I've had the hammock for half a year or so, and it washes easily, dries quickly, and so far hasn't shed too much of its soft woolly layer.
on 12 January 2014
I bought this as a shared Christmas present for my daughter's 5 ferrets. When she hung it in their cage the oldest ferret went inside and refused to come out! They all really love this mat and it will happily hold several ferrets at onece without any signs of splitting.

A very good product which is being enjoyed by my daughter's 'kids'!
on 24 July 2013
I have bought 2 of these now and both are coming away at the seams which is very disappointing as my fuzzbutts love the product itself
on 27 October 2012
This is actually the second of this brand I have purchased, being both robust and large enough for Queenie and Cassie to share for a nap or play fight. Stout fixing points recommended. Delivery was quick, no problems encountered.
on 20 August 2013
This hammock has been great for my two ferrets, they both snuggle up together in it comfortably. Its also easy to wash and dries quickly. I only gave it a four rating over a 5 as now that I havd a 3rd male ferret im not sure the hanging clips are taking the weight so well.
Fast prompt delivery.
on 15 May 2013
This is definitely big enough for 2 ferrets to fit in easily, maybe even 3. Also lovely and soft. Definitely recommend.
on 5 September 2013
Cute ferret sleeping positions 101.... the "Awwwwww!" factor of the 2 of them sleeping cuddled up in here is well worth the price.