on 11 August 2015
I love little tikes and this was an addition to a swing set we already have, I couldn't wait for my daughter to use it, she is 6 months old and it's very safe and secure for her. She loves this swing but does try to eat the harness. ..as she does in her high chair, car seat and so forth!!! Wonderful purchase for any little girl. As expected from little Tikes, fabulous quality. Very happy
on 27 July 2015
Brought this to go with a full size child swing, the idea being we use this seat until our little one is old enough for the normal seat.
The little one looks very comfy and secure in it. The straps are easy to get on and off.
Only down side is the attachments are metal and so is the part of the swing we attach it to so you can get that metal on metal noise when pushing it.
on 6 September 2015
Perfect swing seat for my little girl who has just turned 1. It feels very secure and swings fine on the frame we attached it to. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a seat for your child - I would say it is suitable for a child between 1-4. 10/10
on 7 August 2015
The swing turned up and my daughter was so excited however all the rope was frayed therefore unsafe to use. I cannot send it back as I have to pay the return postage and cannot afford it right now. The swing would be great if we could of used it but as it is unsafe we have not been able to!!
on 19 October 2015
bought this for my daughters 1st birthday and its fantastic very safe and secure and a comfortable seat for her to play on. it is quite hard to loosen the straps as she grows but to be honest i think mine was slightly faulty thats why i couldn't give it 5* but i would recommend.
on 8 August 2016
Nice and strong. Shame the length of the hanging cords can't be adjusted. 2 year old refuses to go on it but hopefully her 6 week old sister will find it more appealing when she gets a bit older.
on 30 August 2014
Snug n Secure Swing Seat is an excellent purchase, easy to fit and safe and secure for the little ones.
fast and prompt delivery, excellent value for money.....would recommend this item to anyone looking for a infants swing seat.
on 10 May 2016
Absolutely love it. Secure and can be used until 4 or 5 years I'd say. I know it may seem a bit but you get years use out of it. Fits onto the swing set we have perfectly.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 June 2015
Bought this seat for my eight month old granddaughter and she loves it. A well made product, easy to clean, easy to get her into and above all very safe.
on 1 August 2014
Excellent my grand daughter loves it & I'm sure we will get lots of use out of it. I would highly recommend