Customer reviews

Charlie and Lola: I Can't Stop Hiccupping and Other Stories [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 5 August 2017
My daughter's new craze so ticks all the boxes! Can't complain and good value for money!
on 28 March 2017
FANTASTIC 😎👍
on 10 October 2013
Great DVD, my youngest loves this DVD we have it with wherever we travel. The characters are funny and engaging
on 19 February 2013
This was our first Charlie and Lola dvd and have since bought more. The title story is great with Lola's friends all giving her suggestions on how to stop hiccupping - such as pat your head and rub your tummy, all 'old wives tales' which Lola tries out but keeps getting hiccups! My daughter has taken all these on board and tried them out herself when she got hiccups - very cute and goes to show how much of an impact these programmes have had. All of the stories show different aspects of children's lives - hopes, fears and work through them looking at many different views. In one Lola is frightened of thunder so Charlie tells her about how thunder is 'made' and other types of weather as well as Lola saying what she thinks thunder is - very good and some facts too. All of the stories are good, some are firm favourites and some have become the favourite of the moment!
on 17 August 2009
Going from series 1 to 2 I was furious at the unannounced change in the lead voices. Here the voices of Charlie and Lola have changed yet again, but this time the newcomers are no better or worse than their predecessors. The standard of episodes remains high. "Our shop sells everything" is amongst our daughter's favourites, and all children who like to play shop will be likely to enjoy it too. "I am inventing a usefullish invention" is also a lot of fun. But it is difficult to pick out highlights as just about every episode has its charming, funny, and inventive moments. Few series, in my opinion, score so highly as "Charlie and Lola" on creating children's TV that communicates emotional values instead of providing a mere diversion. Keep up the good work, BBC!
on 2 October 2011
I ordered this dvd and 3 others from amazon and within 4 days I had received all 4 items.Very fast efficient service and product exactly as advertised.
on 7 August 2011
Have a four and a 2 and a half year old and they both love this. Would definitely consider buying more C&L dvd's!
on 25 February 2017
My 3 year old grandson was here on holiday from Australia and I bought this for him. He doesn't watch much television but he really loved this and would have watched it constantly if allowed. My daughter took it home with her and he still loves it
on 23 November 2014
The whole family loves Charlie & Lola. It's one of the only series I feel 100% sure it has no violence and the scenes don't move to quickly for the eye. Just love them.
on 18 March 2014
My daughter thinks she is Lola and just watches this dvd over and over. I love it myself and I think they are a lovely set of kids.. Entertaining and educational.