Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 21 April 2010
My 1 and 3 year old love this DVD. The best thing about it is it includes a mixture of different Cbeebies TV shows so is quite varied. I have found it to be a perfect DVD for long car journeys because the kids don't get bored with watching the same character programme over and over again. I would definitely recommend it to others.
on 4 September 2010
This is a great compilation of many of Cbeebies favourite cartoons. Perfect viewing for the 2-5 age group.
on 17 July 2017
Great buy daughter loves this
on 11 March 2012
I bought this for my daughter's 4th birthday and she loves it!! The variety is great and she has already watched it over and over. Her big sister (6) also seems to love it!
on 28 November 2012
Our grandaughter in Canada loved it. it will keep her amused for many months. And then her brother will be allowed to watch it.
on 7 December 2012
A great dvd with lots of different cbeebies favourite shows. This dvd kept both my kids (aged 2 and 5) entertained for a 3 hour journey in the car, as they had it on repeat. I would thoroughly recommend for the content and value.
on 16 September 2011
A nice selection of programs to keep the kids interested and as usual with CBeebies, good value for money. The menu is easy to use so children can choose which programs they want to watch.
on 7 September 2009
Purchased this for my grandchildren. They loved it, in fact I quite enjoyed parts of it myself. Excellent for the wet summer holidays.
Highly recommend
on 21 August 2011
Bought this as we were going abroad for a long time and cbeebies is the only childrens tv worth watching. I love the number raps and we watch them all the time. Some of the episodes on here get watched over and over, others not at all. But it is nice for a change and to see something else and very handy when going on holidays to still having that early morning quiet time.
on 20 January 2010
Lots of the Cbeebies favourites for the kids - but to be honest, I would by an DVD of nothing but Sid and Andy rapping!