Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 May 2017
Fabulous some of his best songs on this cd
on 12 January 2014
The Poet 1: BW's very inspired set, particularly "Lay your lovin on me", "If you think youre lonely now" and one the best BW's ballads "Where do we go from here" - if you' re a fan, get this one.

The Poet 2: Not BW's best, but nevertheless quite nice stuff, the duets are very acomplished.
on 10 July 2013
For me this is Bobby Womack at his most consistent and best.
Two classic albums for the price of one
on 21 August 2014
I owned these albums on vinyl and when Booby Womack died I thought I should buy the cds. The albums are as good as I remember. Intelligent and soulful. A great value package having Poet 1 and 2 on the same CD. Theses albums very much represent the peak of Bobby Womacks later career.
on 1 June 2015
From the moment I received Bobby Womack CD I could'nt stop playing the wonderful tracks on the disc. There are some music I'm hearing for the first time and I loved it thoroughly. I enjoyed the calabrilation with Miss Patti Labelle and Bobby Womack they were a good pair to sing great lovely music together. Mr Bobby Womack sadly gone but he has let us memorable meaningful good music for us to enjoy today.
on 30 July 2016
I Love Bobby Womack. Every track wonderful.
on 16 March 2015
Great buy!
on 27 August 2014
Brilliant.
on 7 May 2015
genius
on 1 December 2014
Great service. CD speaks for itself.