Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 6 March 2016
I enjoyed this course a great deal. I think it is the next best thing to being at a Tony Robbins event.
on 1 August 2014
a fab well worth buying inspirational and motivating collection, thank you, this one i have bought for friends to, it really does work and all are reaching and seeing their true potential.
on 17 May 2017
Disappointed as the accompanying workbook did not come with it , I ordered as it was advertised as unused.. now I've had to contact the Robbins team in the U.S to order one
on 17 July 2010
Tony Robbin's describe's about how to improve the quality of life, he say's things that challenge what other self help "experts" say, such as taking action. I started training at the gym, and going swimming after when he talked about the value of exercise. It doesn't have to be far out, wacky technique's to make change's, some of his approaches may seem very pragamatic, but they can be effective. His tone, is uplifting and inspiring, I got this after listening to some other self help by Tony Robbin's. Change is possible, but just affirmations, or meditation alone does not change, as Tony say's, "affirmation without action is delusion". It seem's that many self help say visualize this or affirm this and it will come about, this is not true, whilst focusing on positive outcome's can be a good thing, without action, it can lead to a lot of frustations and disappointments. As the expectations are not met, about relationship's he is inspiring for example after being dumped you can think poor me, or make's room for a better love. Just lost a work, thought make's room, thank's Tony my whole outlook on life has changed, I'm a happier person now, I value it to myself, but also from the encouragement and inspiration from the teaching's.
on 17 April 2010
This is something that was bought for me years ago, I never really got round to listeningto it for a long time, and when I did, my Life changed and I dont mean in a little.

This is a MUST BUY the insight into your life that this guy has is incredible, Listen believe and follow through make it habbit and you will make things happen in your life without even trying.

You need to complete the course to learn how to break the programming you have put into your own mind throughout your life, once you understand this and practice this you will walk taller, feel more energetic, feel more possitive, you will affect people around you just by walking into the room, you gain a personal power that others notice.

You will only ever achieve in life what you limit yourself to achieving, albeit subconciously, breaking these paterns and limiting behaviours will change your life.

BUY THIS you will walk away with 100 amazing tips for life, any one of them is more than worth the investment.
on 16 February 2015
Good quality used product and fast delivery. Many thanks
on 7 July 2014
Inspiring and motivating.
on 16 November 2014
Loved the CDs
on 14 April 2012
That is a product that has changed my life it is amazing, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to take control of their emotions