on 27 May 2011
This product is brilliant for the dispenser, but it would be handier if there was a variety of different colours, so that items could be colour coded,without having to write on the bags what is in each bag. Used for freezing food.
on 16 July 2013
I don't know who invented the Bag Neck Sealer, but it's a great piece of gear.
We buy meat and poultry in bulk and bag it up for the freezer.
10kg of chicken breast, bagged in 2's or 3's
Squeeze the air out of the bag, give the bag a spin, and push the twisted section through the neck sealer, Job Done
Also great for resealing bags of frozen veg
on 14 April 2013
They arrived quickly. They work easily with the dispenser but I do find that they can come unstuck in the freezer if the bags of food are moved around too much. When I freeze something like 20 bags of broad beans, I keep them in a plastic carrier bag which means I don't have to root around in the freeze. I can just lift the whole carrier bag out to get at another bag below it in the chest freezer.
on 11 September 2014
This tape does not do what it is supposed to. I purchased it to seal bags of apples but once the bags were chilled the tape failed and they all opened. Total waste of money. Does not work. I have been using similar tape for this purpose for many years without problems but this tape is not fit for purpose.
on 12 December 2012
Bought this to go with the dispenser we purchase but the tape does not stay sealed very well I usuall end up double sealing and covering with ribbons for my sweet stall, arrived fine though.
on 23 April 2013
Not very adhesive. bags tend to open back up unless a double seal is applied. Worth buying a better quality tape. This is not the best one to use for foods.
on 6 March 2013
Very Quick delievery but when the tape arrived the amount on the rolls were half of what is on a regular roll of tape.
on 23 September 2014
tape was old and fell off the cardboard inner circle - didn't stick and we won't be buying these again!
on 30 December 2012
These are handy for sealing bags, as we do a lot of packed lunches at work they come in very handy.
on 13 March 2013
I use this tape when I am dealing with meat and fish it makes it more identifiable in the freezer.

See one answered question