• Customer reviews

on 27 May 2016
After used two times, one of the pockets sewing's unstitched. So even if i'm happy with the size and because they are very comfortable, this was a disappointment.
review image
8 people found this helpful
on 20 September 2017
Poor quality thin material and not Fruit of the Loom. Brand label says Jog Pants. Pockets shallow and useless as anything in them falls out as soon as you sit down. Unfortunately had to wear them rather than send back as everything was in the wash thinking these would be what were ordered. Imagine my surprise. Ordering from Amazon gets more of a roll of the dice each day.
on 7 June 2017
These are good quality jog pants, being heavier duty than many other big brands. They wear well and do not seem to discolour when washed nor do they become baggy when stretched whilst sitting. I have purchased this make several times before and probably will many times in the future.
on 14 September 2015
I got these jogging bottoms as the description says elasticated waistband and leg ends. Upon opening the box to reveal the jogging bottoms they did not have elasticated leg ends, I was not very happy at all as this was the main reason I ordered them.
But my girlfriend wanted the trousers instead so i give them to her she is now a happy little bunny, but I'm not very happy at all.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2018
Thank you my brother loves them they are great and comfortable and they were great value for his money thank you again kindest regards Patricia Thompson
on 17 January 2016
I don't think these are genuine product, seem abit cheaply made, moderately small in the waist area and big baggy in the leg. I haven't wash them yet but can't really moan for the price.
on 29 January 2017
Bigger than the last pair purchased from Amazon although both odres ae marked XL
on 20 September 2015
Great jogging/lounge pants. Comfy and snug. I use them as lounge pants. Good value when purchased and good value today (20/9/2015) costing under £9 pounds for a pair of the XXL joggers in Black. Because they are so good I've given them a 4 stars out of 5 review rating.
on 23 July 2017
These pants are very good, very comfortable. But having ordered my usual size, "Large," (My usual size to jeans is 36/31) I found them to be much too small and had to send them back. I then ordered the Extra Large, which are only just big enough.
on 12 April 2017
great fit great quility recomend to anyone