Customer reviews

on 12 September 2016
Not sure how they have managed this. I have bought dozens of rubber buckets over the years, OK one or two have been flimsy or split but these are the worst buy along way. How? Firstly the handles have the mould line on them making them razor sharp and uncomfortable. Next they have made them from the stiffest stuff they could find, not nearly as flexible as any of the others I have. Then there is the shape, weirdly almost imperceptibly too narrow and unstable. They are cheap, but don't bother.

Update: 3 months on and the two of these buckets I bought are both in the bin. The first one split to bits after about 6 weeks, second one split down one side last week. Not enough plasticiser in the mix means that they are brittle. Cheap but brittle. Avoid!!
on 27 August 2016
I have previously ordered this item several times and decided to order another two. When they arrived they were firmly wedged together one inside the other and I left them like that until I went to us use them, unfortunately it was a warm day and this may have softened the plastic, both split at the handles when I had tried to prise them apart.
The strange thing is that these were ordered direct from Keto plastics but when you go to reorder you are directed to Amazon direct which supply the same item but are of a slightly different shape, and the plastic does not appear so soft so I'm hoping that one will last longer.
on 18 February 2016
Purchased these tubs to move rubble from our garden to skip bags at the front of the house. The first tub cracked after 2 loads and 2nd tub also cracked the following day after approximately 10 loads. Very disappointed with the purchases as I was expecting these to last a lot longer than they have. Will not be purchasing again.
on 19 February 2012
I have a twin barrel water feature and they started leaking through the wood, rather than throw them out I looked around and found the Tubs. Had to do some DIY to fit and make them look good inside the barrels, but now it's great don't have a problem.

If you have a water feature like me and it leaks, and you need info on how to do the DIY please ask
on 16 May 2017
Lovely hope my daughter dousent steal this one,as she did my last one I got odd you😲
on 30 May 2017
Used twice for mixing plaster the bottom of the tub split so now is unusable, I was very disappointed the tub is of a brittle construction I would not buy again
multipurpose - very helpful - used at a festival. Also doubled-up as an ice-bucket for bottled water.
on 7 March 2017
Holds so much garden rubbish
on 11 July 2017
Well since i bought this item its woking great very happy
on 22 June 2017