on 30 August 2016
This only worked once when straight from the packet.
I stored for a few weeks in a cool dry place with the container sealed, but when I needed it, it was a solid yellow lump with the silicon crystal pouch embedded within it.
What a waste of money. I now use blood stop swaps.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2016
does the job - my dogs claws are black so difficult to see the correct way to clip, this is just what is needed when there is a mistake, sadly I have to change my review as, like others, I came to use it a 3rd time and found a solid block in the tub so not much use and rather expensive for 2 uses.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 December 2011
I was happy to receive the quick blood stop so fast, I am sure my dog wasn't as thrilled since I will be cutting his nails tomorrow. I have used this product for many years and it does what it says.
20 people found this helpful
on 23 March 2017
Can't really comment on this product as I haven't had to use it but, if it works which Im sure it does it would be great value for money.
on 11 June 2015
Good stuff for the mishap if like me you cut too close to the quick which is what I unfortunately managed to do on one of my dogs nails, this powder stopped the bleed immediately. Although this powder is very good, I just hope that I don`t have to use it too often!
on 31 July 2016
I bought this to have in reserve in case of accident. Within a day one of the hens cut their foot on wire, and this worked well upon application to the wound. It seems a good buy.
on 24 May 2017
really good when i caught her claw
bleed stopped immediately
on 27 December 2016
Dried up into a solid unusable block after one use even though it was in a sealed container
on 16 April 2016
I was like to have this in the cupboard just in case. Prefer the powder to the gel. Delivery took a long time
on 30 March 2018