on 9 March 2017
At first I was very disappointed when my first one arrived as it broke before my son even got to play with it.... but customer service was a 5* they contacted me and appoligised and sent me out a new one! I have a very happy son the quality isn't 100% amazing but for £10 it is! Thank you so much for my son's little present too... a happy boy makes a me a very happy mother and most definitely would use your products again!
on 28 April 2017
Good table football game. You can easily store it as it small but it's perfect for my 6 years old son who plays with it with his dad. Quite study as well. Have it for a few months at the moment and it's not broken yet, which means that it is a good made one.
on 26 March 2017
Very easy to assemble within an hour, with all of the pieces present. Although it may be intended for children, I actually bought it as a gift for my father to remind him of playing football when he was younger, and he loves it. Have only played a few games thus far so cannot comment on it's durability, but it does seem sturdy enough.
on 28 November 2016
Really poor quality. Chipped, broken and what you would expect to find at a car boot sale. If it's a gift I would be embarrassed to give this, even the packaging was tatty.
on 7 March 2017
Grandson loved it but found I could have bought it cheaper in local shop
on 10 April 2017
Poor quality, badly manufactured
on 28 March 2017
Poor quality - handles keep falling off
on 15 May 2017
My grandson who is 2 plays it all day without a break. Fabulous.
on 29 April 2015
Handles come off too easily
on 31 May 2015
Great. We knew what to expect, and for the price good value. It won't last forever, we know this by experience.