on 1 February 2009
i bought this cream after stumberling across it while looking for another recomended tatoo after care product but after strugling to find a uk dealer for the other one i decieded to go for this one after reading a lot of reveiws on quite a few tatoo web sites for both customers and artists and as this was my first tat decieded to take there word for it and must say i woz not disapointed i have found after inkked to be an exelent product simperly applied twice a day takes seconds to applie keeps your tat nice and moist all day dos'nt stick to your clothes and drys clear no smell and no itching not much more to say realy there are plenty of reviews on the net to read your self so if like me you are not sure which after care cream to go for dont hesitate buy this one you wont be disapionted.
mike in cumbria.
on 12 February 2015
Contains alcohol, do not use!
on 13 October 2010
after using many different healing creams for my tattoos ive finally found one that i wont go back on..after inked. i stumbled across it at a convention and couldnt believe as my tattoo had healed within a week. i have used it on every other tattoo since then and still, always around a week - 10 days and tattoo has healed. i bought it last year and still have loads left to use (and have had a number of tattoos in the last year) so goes a long way, you only need to use the smallest amount. i would recommend this product to anyone who hates waiting for their tattoo to heal (and, who doesnt?)
on 16 September 2009
after several tattoos and many a experiance with ink i thought after reading a recent magazine article id give this a try ! What a mistake ......... it drags the colour to the surface and causes the skin to crystalize (might be me but ive done other aftercare products with much better results)much better using Bepanthen and save some money at least your skin doesnt stink urrrrrr avoid !!!!!!!
33 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2017
I have used After Inked for all of my tattoos and recommend it to anyone looking for an effective after care product. It healed a large chest piece in under a week and I am currently using it on a half sleeve that appears to be healing even faster. The scent is pleasant, the cream is not too heavy and a little goes a long way; I am still on my first tube! I would suggest applying more often than the 2-3 times per day stated (I tend to apply whenever I feel the tattoo is drying out or beginning to itch) and if possible keeping the area free of clothing, especially when sleeping. Great price point, especially considering how good the product is.
on 16 February 2011
loved this stuff!! had a my foot tattoo ans it worked a treat, was told my foot would take longer to heal with all the movement but this stuff healed it quick. very little scab formed compared to other products iv used to there was little chance of me knocking it and damaging my tattoo. easy to carry around in my bag if needed it and pump did seem more hygiene friendly than a screw on top, less chance of stuff you don't want in there getting in. smells nice too and its easily absorbed into the skin with out oiliness however if your getting a BIG tattoo done you might need more than one.
deliver was quick too very much recommended.
on 3 July 2010
although it's the quality product it will not make miracles. speed of healing process is the same as with other products. used on old tattoos does almost nothing. and there's not much of it, so on new big tattoos it won't last long. you will also smell grape seeds. too expensive for what it offers.
on 15 November 2010
I've always used 2 creams after a tattoo . One to heal for a few days then one to moisture. You only need to use this cream and it does seem to speed up the healing process and make it less aggressive.
on 9 October 2011
This cream is excellent. I had a tattoo on my foot that has been very itchy and raised for some time. I recently had some more work done on it and decided to try some After Inked. It has made such a difference, the itching went almost immediately and the alteration has healed extremely quickly. I would highly recommend and am really pleased that I found this product.
on 4 October 2013
I used this on my first tat back in February. Really lovely texture and smell. Personally, I didn't feel I could use this right away, so I used savlon antiseptic cream for the first few days, several times a day. Then used this from the end of the first week to moisturise my skin and keep the colours vibrant and fresh, until it healed completely. I still use it once in a while, keep the skin moisturised for long. It worked for me.