Format: DVD|Change

on 20 April 2017
My 9 year old grand daughter, taught herself all the dances!
on 13 January 2011
all little girls will be enchanted by this animated story...many hiurs will be filled with fun with this story....good value.
on 10 February 2015
The young females in the family love it - played over and over !! A delight to watch. Recommended.
on 10 March 2015
Present for 5 year old twin grand-daughters. Hope they enjoy it
on 4 January 2010
Fantastic video. There are 3 fairies. The dances for these are broken down into 10 steps each of which can be watched or practiced as much as they like. Lovely images, great music and dancing. The best dvd I have bought for my 2 girls aged 6 and 4. The dances are sufficiently difficult that they would be suitable up to about age 10
on 16 August 2010
I was involved in making this DVD, so forgive the biased rating. The interactivity on this DVD is designed as an option and not compulsory. Right from the start there is an option to select PLAY ALL which is designed specifically so kids can be left to just watch it without parents interaction. This plays for just over an hour - straight through.
on 22 October 2009
My daughter is 7 and is totally enchanted by this DVD. Tulip is her favourite fairy (I like Lavender!). It is delightful. I adore to see my little girl copy the fairies dance, the music is perfect, the dance steps simple to copy and has given hours of enjoyment. A definite DVD for any fairy or dancing fan.
on 14 October 2009
I bought this DVD as a treat for my little girl. She has watched it countless times! The Flower Fairies story at the beginning is particularly engaging. Even I (at the age of 30-something) find myself glued to the screen. My 2yr old boy loves watching it too - it makes me laugh to see them attempting the dance steps together. It really is a great way to get the children moving around and being active instead of just sitting in front of the TV. The dance steps are broken down which makes them easier to follow and the different ability levels for each dancesis a real bonus - my daughter really has something to aspire to. I will definitely buy additional copies - it really is the perfect present!
on 8 September 2009
I bought this dvd for my 8 year old niece as she is fairy obsessed. Am now the new favourite uncle and brother, as it has kept her amused for hours.
on 6 October 2014
There is something about the way this DVD has been produced that makes it seem really special and it is just perfect for any dance loving little ones. My 3 and 4 year old girls (and even 6 year old boy) just love it. It has a lovely mix of fairies, ballerinas, stories, illustrations and animation and the interactive element works well. It's a simple but enchanting concept and just works. As soon as my girls hear the music they are ready to join in!