Colour: Black|Change
Price:£213.57+ Free shipping

on 23 April 2012
This product was a big disappointment for the money. When I opened the box its material construction reminded me of a cheap futon that I had bought from Argos.

There was similar trailers for sale on ebay for less than eighty pounds. They look the same except the bag. I expect that the actual trailer in manufactured in the same factory in China. I regret not sending the item back.

I think that the adventure stickers just doubled the price of the item. You will not be able to find a website for "adventure" bike trailer. what does that tell you?

It really disgusted with amazon for selling this item.

There is no way you could put more than 20kgs ion the trailer and it effecting the control of the bike in a negative way-I have tried it a number of time. Please do stay away.
on 6 May 2012
This is a great little piece of kit. Easy to put together, robust and works first time. The bag is great - well designed and watertight. Handles big and strong enough to carry a good weight over the shoulder. I am using this for my weekly commute to and from work by train now and I am saving £50 a week in petrol!!! Worth the extra money I think.
on 3 March 2012
I found the ct1 easy to put together.the quick release fits my mountain bike well.It rides really well I put my dog in a voyager and do commute's to work (about a 18mile round trip)there are lots of hills you do notice the extra weight on the back but not as much as you'd expect it's a good training aid I recommend that you light it up well I have it covered in knog frog led's.The bag seems ok haven't used it yet. I would recommend this to any body wanting to cut down on car use and wants to put a boot on their bike.
on 29 March 2012
I bought this specifically to hitch up to my mountain bike (road tyres fitted) to cycle from cumbria to cornwall - I went with my camping stuff and anything else i needed to survive. The trailer is very well made, easily put together and collapsed for storage. It fitted to the bike with no problems and got me all the way to cornwall with no problems - its a tough bit of kit and ideal for serious explorers / cycle masochists!
on 3 September 2013
I've just taken this trailer across Scotland through the hills from Caol to St Cyrus. It's a good, basic piece of kit, which you can pretty much forget about, but there are a few things to bear in mind before setting off into the wilderness;

1. The tyre supplied is low-ish quality. I fitted a Kevlar anti-puncture strip to mine.
2. The hub on mine was set up far too tight and required the cones to be re-set.
3. The bolts on the frame have sharp inner ends. These quickly cut holes in the waterproof bag when it is full of kit, and should be filed down or cup-headed bolts fitted in place of the originals.

That said, the trailer carried 20kg over rough mountainous country without complaint. You forget it's there on the flat.
on 2 September 2013
This is a very fine pieces of kit, extremely well constructed and very simple to attach to and detach from your bike. At first I was very conscious of the trailer behind me but this was on a very windy ride in the Yorkshire Dales on my return I fairly belted along with no problems. The sack is basically a big dry-bag and works perfectly its only drawback lies in resisting to fill it up with unnecessary stuff! But do note the price for this engineering "good" is a little bit of weight "bad", no problem if you bear in mind that going uphill you will slow down or expend a lot of energy. Clocked 130 miles on my first weekend camping trip. Can't wait for my next outing. And only one warning detach your flag when camped-up, small boys find it irresistible!
on 19 October 2014
Instructions in very stilted english and appears to be Chinese product but reasonably easy to set up and did cope with 15k along rough track. Very smooth on surfaced road. I am not sure if it could cope with prolonged off road use.
on 29 May 2015
Ok for shopping and general use but it is no expedition trailer and I wouldn't want to tow a full load of camping gear with it.
on 18 January 2016
Very good for going shopping. Can even get a bag of cement (25kg) in the back.

See one answered question