Customer reviews

on 9 August 2017
Well packaged, looked a good quality tube. Problem - a puncture in the rear wheel and the Kenda inner tube refused to accept a puncture patch, i.e would not stick!. After a lifetime of cycling (60 years) I do know how to fix a puncture but this one would just not take. The front tyre is still inflated even after some hard riding with my old(ish) 35 year old racing bike, so mixed feelings.
on 19 March 2017
Still fully inflated after all this time, good job!
on 3 June 2017
rubber perished after two years
on 11 October 2009
First time I've got down and dirty with a bicycle but I'm generally practically minded. These 'tubes arrived on time and well packaged. Followed simple box instructions and I'm cycling again after 20 years.
on 28 June 2017
Very nice bit of kit. quality and efficiency are very good appearance I was really surprised at the product, brilliant Very compact, very easy to handle, and pretty! Well packaged. It is the quality I was looking for.
on 15 September 2011
Good value inner tubes. Fitted on my old 27" X 1/1/4" wheels for my classic sports touring bike and will also fit 700C. One word of warning - these are super heavy - almost as heavy as the tyres I'd bought to go with them. So if you're sick of having punctures these may well do for you as the extra thickness would help prevent thorns etc puncturing the tyre.

However enthusiasts wanting a lightweight wheel may well be disapointed. Compare the weight to alternatives carefully, every gram saved on the wheels counts if you want a fast responsive machine.
on 10 January 2011
... without being used or pumped or even stretched a little, I've been riding my old bike again for five days a week in the past four months, 1:40 minutes a day, under a testing London winter, and these tubes are like new.
100% recommended, and a hard hit on sellers!
on 22 June 2011
Not so easy to find these days - inner tubes for my 35 year old racing bike. These tubes are just what's needed to give my bike another 35 years on the road.
on 5 May 2013
the tube is not of great quality, but it's worth it for the money. For frequent riders it's definitely worth it to put the extra 2 quid in though.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2013
its an inner tube. it works. was difficult to inflate once on the bike but cant tell if that is my pump or the valve (most likely my pump).